Celestial Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen...

3 posters

Go down

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen... Empty Good evening, ladies and gentlemen...

Post by NikolaSama Sat May 23, 2009 2:10 pm

My name is Nikolay Samsonov and I am pleased to meet you all. I am familiar with the talented admin of this fine establishment and have decided to give it a try. What can I say about myself... I am a romantic and occasionally can be lost in thoughts about minor things. Oh, how I enjoy feminine things... A charming smile of a lady can truly brighten up my day. Anyway, I think you all hav guessed about the main theme of my RPs, so I'll leave that out. To sum it all up, greetings, everyone!

NikolaSama

Back to top Go down

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen... Empty Re: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen...

Post by Aleza Tai'Lan Sat May 23, 2009 2:13 pm

Well it is very nice to see that you have join the ranks of Celestial Eternity. I am very glad that you have came and joined me in this wonderful forum.

Regards Alezia Tai'Lan
Aleza Tai'Lan
Aleza Tai'Lan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen... Empty Re: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen...

Post by mystic angel Sat May 23, 2009 6:16 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum Nikolay!

I hope you enjoy your stay here with us! But please bear in mind that we are pretty new so it may take a while for the place to become more lively!!

I am the other co-admin, Mystic Angel! If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask Wink

Be good now!
mystic angel
mystic angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum